Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
My name is Anna and this is all about my passion- jewelry and my life in amazing city Vancouver.

Online store Umphy
instagram umphycom
Facebook

August 07, 2012

Collection Naturelle


Hi everyone!
 
   Another wonderful day outside *))

   Today guys I want to show you ones of my favorite items from Umphy. Such as lovely earrings from nice collection Naturelle.
   They are made from polymer clay using toning techniques. The earrings consist from plane discs, which are light, have the relief of plants, and their colors are natural. They look really great and suitable for everyday!


   Today's model kindly agreed to pose me, likely, she likes casual style *))






Want more? Check out all collection here! ...I have lots of new ideas, so expect replenishment of this collection *)
***
Collection Naturelle- From Nature with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment